Thursday, July 21, 2011

This and that

I love perusing other blogs and I've come across some fabulous artwork, sayings, etc. from Pinterest that I thought I'd share. Some are inspiring, some are creative, and some are just good for a hearty giggle. Grab a chair and take a moment to lighten up a bit. Enjoy.

Disclaimer: I did not create, write, or design these...I just wish I was that good!

I am going to save this one for
my hubby's Valentine's Day card.
(shh!)


Who says farmers don't have a sense of humor?



This was an actual float in our local July 4th parade.
Sign reads...
Wanted: Good Woman - Must be able to clean, cook, sew, plant and harvest crops.
Must have John Deere and barn. Please send picture of tractor and barn.


We all know or have known one of
these people and they are awesome!

How I feel about my tater tots!



Is that my brother's hand writing from years back?

I would love to do this to our big tree
out front to make the speeding carpool moms
slow down a bit.




The guitar onesie...classic!


I'd be that millionaire chic who no one
knows she has money because I'd still be
clipping coupons and shopping the clearance
aisles...pretty much the same ole' girl....
except for the pristine white Porsche 911 Turbo
with terracotta leather interior in the garage.

My mother loves to iron...
so I know she's going to
giggle at this one like I did.


Can this also go for an entire pan of brownies???

This should be on the actual
clothing label or packaging of tights.
For those of you who've witnessed this,
you know what I'm talking about.


AK is surely laughing at this one!
- Amy #1 :)

Ian loved this one!

For those that know me well, this is spot on!


Precious.

1 comment:

  1. These were great, had a fun time reading through them. Mike also showed me the John Deere one. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete